This learning course also serves to help participants prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Risk Management Professional (RPM®) exam with the understanding of project risk management, according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide – Fifth Edition.
Aligned with (PMI-RMP®) certification, this course provides the skills to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation. You learn to quantify risks and create risk response strategies to deliver projects that meet stakeholder expectations.
This course serves in preparing the participants to qualify for the Project Management Institute Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) exam.This course is also for any individual, who is engaged in the risk management profession with a minimum of one year of experience as a risk management practitioner. Risk managers, project managers and line managers will benefit from this course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe and understand all Risk Management defined processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide Fourth Edition
- Gain the necessary information to prepare for the PMI® Project Risk Management Professional (PMI RMP) Certification Exam
- Use internationally-recognized best practices for managing project and operations risks.
- Apply risk management techniques to determine the true cost and schedule for projects and operations
- Demonstrate the impact of successful Risk Management to the organization
- Avoid common risk management pitfalls
- Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management of projects and operations
- Have a practical set of self-study techniques and bibliography of reference material
- Use common risk management terminology
- Be more focused and proactive about preventing problems, rather than just dealing with them as they occur
- Overview of the PMI RMP Exam
- Risk Management Overview
- What You Need Before You Can Do Risk Management
- The Risk Management Processes
- Plan Risk Management Process
- The Identify Risks Process
- The Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- The Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- The Plan Risk Responses Process
- The Monitor And Control Risks Process