Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional
This course was designed for maintenance and reliability professionals at all levels. Known Best Practices will be explained, demonstrated, and attendees will work in groups on real-world issues in each functional area in maintenance and reliability allowing learning from the instructor and fellow attendees.
- Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Production/Operations Professionals
- Senior Managers
- PILLAR 1 – Business & Management
- PILLAR 2 – Manufacturing Process Reliability
- PILLAR 3 – Equipment Reliability
- PILLAR 4 – People Skills
- PILLAR 5 – Work Management Part 1
- PILLAR 5 – Work Management Part 2
- PILLAR 5 – Work Management Part 3
About the Examination:
The CMRP is the only certification program of its kind accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), which follows the globally-recognized ISO standards for its accreditation purposes. The test is a thorough examination of a broad scope of expertise measured against the universal standard. It was developed to assess professionals’ aptitude within the five pillars of the SMRP Body of Knowledge (BoK), which include: Business & Management, Equipment Reliability, Manufacturing Process Reliability, Organization & Leadership, and Work Management.
- SMRP members: $300 (USD) For Nonmembers: $470 (USD)