Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Companies are realizing that they can achieve dramatic results by applying Lean Six Sigma methods to improve their performance. The term Six Sigma refers to a statistically derived performance target of operating with only 3.4 defects for every million opportunities.
LSS also requires that companies build their businesses around an intimate understanding of customer requirements, bringing as much discipline and focus to this external activity as they do to internal process improvement efforts.
The payoffs from these activities can be huge, such as producing defect-free products within planned frames, turning every qualified lead into the booked business from the sales department and producing error-free invoices every time from the billing department.
- Six Sigma Methodology
- Lean Technique
- Lean Six Sigma Implementation
- Project Selection
- Process Mapping
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Process Discovery
- Value Stream Map (VSM)
- Data and Data Collection
- Analysis Tools
- Improvement Steps
- Improvement Feasibility
- Kaizen – Continuous Improvement
- Poka Yoke – Continuous Improvement
- 5S – Work Environment
- Process Controls
- Lean Controls
- Project Closure
Job roles that can benefit from Six Sigma Yellow Belt training include, but are not limited to:
- Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to understand Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement at their work place
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers
- Consultants who want to add Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it
About the Examination:
The IQF Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam™ is a 60 question, open book, proctored exam with a 2 hour allotted time.