Finance For Non Finance Workshop
The Course will give the participants with full review of the content of the major financial statements;
balance sheet, Income statement, cash flow statement; the course examines the financial strengths, ratios, inventories, long-lived assets, income taxes, debt, leases, and pensions.
Participants will learn how to analyze the financial strengths and weaknesses of a firm and decide on its short-term future financing and investment needs and will be exposed to a comprehensive financial statement analysis and valuation framework that integrates strategy, financial analysis and valuation, application of this framework and tools to fundamental analysis, and the role of intermediaries that use these tools in capital markets.
- Fundamentals of finance
- Financial Planning
- Financial Statements, Analysis and
- Long-Term Investment Decisions
- Use financial statement analysis as an integral part of the strategic analysis of firms.
- Interpret financial statements, analyze cash flows, make judgments about earnings quality, and uncover hidden assets and liabilities.͕
- Apply financial statement analysis prospectively to forecast and value firms by applying modern accounting-based technologies.͕
- Appraising projects and using capital budgeting techniques effectively͕.
- understand how financial decisions are made within an organization
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for professionals from a non-finance background who want to develop their financial understanding, understand how their decisions affect an organization’s financial performance and improve their organization’s financial performance.
The course will also be useful for new managers, existing managers as well as anyone looking to refresh their finance knowledge.