Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution CLTD
The APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) designation provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in the logistics, transportation and distribution industries.
The APICS CLTD designation serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by reducing the impact of industry skills gaps as well as assisting employers in developing the personnel needed to meet customer demand and impact bottom-line results.
- Logistics fundamentals
- Logistics strategy within the supply chain
- Logistics planning ͕
- Capacity and demand management
- Order management
- Warehousing strategy
- Lean logistics
- Warehouse management
- Packaging ͕ Materials handling ͕
- Transportation fundamentals including: –Modes –Routing –Carrier selection –Documentation
- ͕Global logistics considerations including: – Infrastructure – Regulatory framework – Customer – Payment options – Currency – Tax ͕
- Logistics network design including: – Facilities location – Layout – Risk management
- Reverse logistics
- Sustainability and logistics
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a logistics expert. ͕
- Master the essential knowledge for logistics, transportation and distribution professionals as defined by the new CLTD Exam Content Manual. ͕
- Expand your outlook on the logistics field and bring new ideas to your workplace. ͕ Remain current with global logistics trends and developments. ͕
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search. ͕
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the logistics, transportation and distribution profession.
Who should attend?
All logistic professional across industries:
- Logistics manager / engineers
- Supply chain logistics manager
- Traffic managers
- Transportation/fleet managers
- Warehouse operations/distribution managers
- Reverse logistics manager